The hair transplant decision changes the course of life. If your concern about hair loss or baldness is a handicap in your life, then you are ready to take the next step. You can try to maintain your current hair using medicines, pharmaceuticals and hair care products. This may benefit you. You can also use wigs or hair follicles. But if you read this, you have opportunities to seek a lasting solution to your hair problems, which may be available through hair transplants; a common method of overcoming baldness and hair.
Four simple steps to undergo hair transplantation at the Cocoona Plastic Surgery Center:
- Consultation: Hair transplantation at the Cocoona Plastic Surgery Center is a simple process that does not require a stay at the center. A private consultation session is also held free of charge with the consultant to determine process arrangements.
- Extraction of baits: Once the procedure is confirmed, local anesthesia is used and the hair is drawn without pain or left scars on the area from which the hair is extracted.
- Preparation of specific areas for hair transplantation: The hair transplant surgeon performs a small incision for each separate unit. Careful attention to the implant area, depth and angle ensures hair coordination and the emergence of the vaccination area quite naturally.
- Plant grafts: The grafts are planted under the supervision of an expert surgeon at the center in the areas for hair transplantation, which were professionally prepared. One or two of the follicular units are placed in the foreground while three or four follicular units are implanted at the top of the head and at the back to obtain maximum hair density.
We specialize in the Cosmetic Surgery Center in Cocoa. We offer a wide range of quality hair transplant solutions ranging from MHT to FUE and Punch Hair Matic for hair transplantation.
Surgeons specializing in hair transplantation:
Dr. Sanjay Parachar, plastic surgeon specializing in plastic surgery and hair transplantation. His professional performance is complemented by the members of his medical team, which includes a group of professional doctors who are always superior to others. The great experience of the medical teams working at the center, as well as the right knowledge promoted by the latest technology, are the secrets of our excellence and successful results. Our medical team has conducted hundreds of successful hair transplant operations using different methods.
Highly qualified specialists:
The experience of most surgical specialists working in the center exceeded 10 years in the field of hair transplantation. They are also highly efficient and maintain standards for best results when each hair transplant is performed separately. They recognize the sensitivity of the bait period and develop the skills to ensure that these grafts are carefully analyzed, preserved and planted in the designated areas of the head at the right time.
Why is the Kokuna Center a leading position in this field?
- Achieving the desired natural results.
- Specialized in the cultivation of pure natural hair.
- Corrective procedures for hair transplantation performed improperly elsewhere.
- Improve the degree of hair density for hair transplantation cases that have not achieved satisfactory results.
- Increase the degree of hair density is weak.
- Cultivate eyelashes in a good way.